Friday, January 2, 2009

This time around...

Gotta love baby number 2. You start showing a little earlier, or in my case are bloated earlier. With Selena I never had the morning sickness, I got it this go around. The all day off and on quezzy feeling, headaches, tiredness... Maybe I'm just more of a complainer this time around. I have found if I get up at my usual time of 4:30am I'm fine, but if I sleep in anymore than that I feel sick.
I don't really remember cravings or food adversions until 12+ weeks with Selena. This time around I can't eat sweets, no more desserts for me. I crave milk and cereal all the time.
It was nice having the last two weeks off and not having to work and just take it easy.

And just for some fun:

Bloating at 6 weeks

Bloating at 9 weeks



Well cheers to 2009, the year of many, many friends having babies. I actually got Joe talking baby names by looking though bike and truck magazines(if you remember last time he didn't want to talk names until I was 8 months.
Axel? Hemi? Elderbrock? Dodge is a good name right?
He sure came up with quite a few, none that will make the list but we have lots of time.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I sure hope your prego symptons subside soon...I still have good and bad days and I don't wish the all day sickness thing on anyone! I will be thinging of you!

ps-cute bloated pics!!! I totally remember that phase. :)

Erin said...

Sorry to hear that you are having the sickies. I had those with O for about 2 months! Cute little tummy too, helps to show sooner when you are a toothpick!! :p

I got Graham to talk baby names last night by looking in a restaurant supply catalog...