Thursday, January 8, 2009

1 is not a lonly number to me

So for those of you thinking we were going to have twins since twins run in the family, I am happy to report you are wrong. Had the first ultrasound on Monday due to some issues that came up on Sunday. Everything is fine and got the see the littlest monster and his/her heartbeat of 165. I'm on pelvic rest, no more hiking or snowshoeing for two weeks until I hit the magic 12 week mark. But so far so good. Having a hard time keeping the belly under wraps, I have moved up a pant size. Good thing I have lots of work clothes in all sizes!

I'm in AZ for work next week and will most likely tell the boss next Friday. I have been trying to tell him all week but with his mood on Monday, a regional quiting on Tuesday and two properties flooding Wednesday and today I thought I wouldn't give him a heart attack this week. I would like to put it off until the end of Jan when it is bonus and review time but I don't think I will be able to suck it in by next week.

Morning(noon,night) sickness is gone as long as I'm up from work by 4:30am, just more tired now. But have to get in my evening guitar hero sessions so I can make it big one day and be independently wealthy.

No comments: