Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's a Tuesday...

It's a Tuesday and it was one heck of a weekend.  It was my birthday weekend and while we had a ton of fun I also got the stomach flu and was out yesterday.  So what did I miss while I was out of work on Friday and Monday?

You may remember this post in March 2008 about a property fire that ended up as arson.

http://thealonzofamilysite.blogspot.com/2008/03/its-monday.html

5 buildings were burned down and 7 remained.  We opened the 7 buildings in October 2008.  Finally after getting insurance money in 2011 we had started to rebuild the 5 buildings.  These building were to be opened December 2012.

Well on Friday Sept 21, 2012 - all 5 buildings burned to the ground once again.  This time it is under investagation but they think it was welding related.

Fire - ParksFirefighters
Fire - Neis
 
Well now what?  Not sure if we will again rebuild.  I'll update once I know.  

No comments: