Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last travel

Being that my Dr approved me to travel until 9/30/11 it's a good thing I'll be flying home tomorrow. I have been in CA all week visiting 7 properties in 5 days and it has been busy! My feet hurt and I ended up buying a new pair of shoes since the three I brought were all hurting my feet, the heels were to high or they were cutting off my circulation. I think this is the latest in any of my pregnancies that I have traveled and I'm feeling it for sure. I am getting pretty tired mid-day and have to power up with a cup of coffee as spending all day on my feet and with people training and doing inspections require me to actualy be alert.
7-month belly yesterday:



I have been in Sacramento, Woodland, Elk Grove, Modesto and Turlock. Today is my last town, Turlock and I'll head back up north to fly out. I'm looking forward to gtting home to my body pillows, I have four total in my bed at home.

1 comment:

Libby said...

what a cute bump! you are looking fabulous! glad to hear you will be done traveling soon.