So the due date is December 10, 2011. Which means that the c-section will be December 1-4, one of those days and I will know more in the months to come. I have been having mostly 2-7pm sickness, just not feeling well and VERY hungry but other than that and being tired I' doing good. Pulled out the maternity clothing last weekend to get all washed up and ready to go. I'm 9 weeks and 1 day today but I look more like I'm 4 months.


Thank you Ariel for the shirt :)
Here is a very late picture, Selena all dressed up for Easter. The only time you will ever see her in a frilly dress. Thanks Grandma Beth!

Here is Selena's new bunk bed, she LOVES it! Natalia slept in the lower bunk over the weekend and I think she enjoys it but I'm not ready to kick her out of her room just yet.

As we get closer to Tally's 2nd birthday she only has a few months left to enjoy the binky and I think deep down she knows she better enjoy them now.

Joe, Tally and Selena in the Hurricane Simulator.

2 comments:
Love!
Maybe this one will be a big boy! They always say you show earlier with each baby...
Super excited and hope the boys and I can make the trip up to celebrate Tally's 2nd B-day.
:)
CONGRATS!!! How exciting for your little family!
Post a Comment