After saying goodbye to the Magnum on Thursday night and watching her drive off with Paul and Debbie, there was a void in our life. We have the truck, we have the super fun 4-wheeling vehicle, we just need a car. But if you ask Joe, we also need another 4-wheeling vehicle and Saturday morning him and Selena were out by 7am looking at one. Two vehicles in one day? Well it was not in great shape so it was a no go but hopefully we can add a family wheeler to the driveway soon enough.
We drove up to Shoreline(N Seattle) and within an hour we were on our way home. The process was smooth and I paid what I wanted even though many dealers laughed at me when I told them what I wanted to pay. I even received an email that said:
Hi Jessica,
I just spoke with my management and we have two options. We can order you a vehicle directly from the factory and include all the features who want and none of the futures you would rather not pay for. If we are looking at the same vehicle we can do that price excluding sunroof. If you can get that vehicle for the price quoted I would recommend buying that car today as we can't figure out how they can sell that car at a $1000 loss to the dealership. If you get up there however and it was just a hook to get you to the dealership to try and sell you the vehicle at a bumped price or a factory order please call me and we can already have everything in the system and ready to go. Let me know what you would like my next step to be. I would be able to sell you a comparably equipped Outback minus the sunroof for the quoted price.
-Matt
So I was able to email Mr. Matt back and let him know I bought the one I wanted with the sunroof at the price I wanted to pay but thanks for trying to earn my business. I have yet to hear back from him... :)
Here is Joe who sold me my car. Doesn't he look like the Fonz!




I am loving all the features that the Subaru has and although Joe was the one that wanted the sunroof I think I'm going to like it also.
No comments:
Post a Comment