We just received notice today that the VP will not be coming back at all. I had a feeling since she has been MIA for the last few weeks with very little contact from her about what was actually going on. I had some questions and it all seemed pretty strange. I obviously won't get into it but the whole things was odd to me and I brought this to the attention of the CEO last week. So as always change is good I guess. We are going to be restructuring and figuring out what to do and this is very new information just received this morning so for now there are still two of us, Matt and myself who have her duties split. We were met with separately this morning about abilities and responsibilities for the next week until an actual plan is put into place. We will see where this leads, I have now been with the company for 8 years, can't believe that!
Anyway, I travel all week to CA, leave tonight and get home Friday eve so I'm sure next week we will have a plan in place so for now the work front is going to be very busy!
I narrowed down the car to the Subaru Outback over the weekend. Still love the third row seats in the Mazda but don;t like the gas mileage. I have the exact model, style, color narrowed down and there are two in the state of WA that fit the bill now I just have to get it for the price I want to pay. I'm working with both dealerships to see which will give me the best deal.
Selena is in preschool, well she was always in preschool I guess since she is in daycare everyday. But actual "pre-school" is Monday-Friday 9-2 and she has been enjoying writing. I was packing my suitcase for the trip and she slipped three pieces of paper filled with letters into it and told me not to read them until I get to CA. I can't wait to see what they say, silly girl! She can usually be found playing in her room with a ballet outfit on and lightning McQueen hat. She is a girly tom-boy I guess. She has a karaoke machine in her room that grandma pumpkin pie and grandpa pookee gave her and she has been a big fan of singing along to Puff the Magic Dragon(thanks to grandma Beth) and anything Taylor Swift.
Natalia has now moved up the the bigger room for kids her age though she is still the smallest one by far, she is just so tiny compared to kids her age but just as tough since she is used to wrestling with her older sister.
She goes in for a hearing test next week for a follow-up to the follow-up. She has four teeth coming in on top so she has been pretty cranky. She loves to say: hi, bye, mommy(when sad), Daddy(all the time), wat dat (What's that), der (there-as she points to it), uh-oh, eeeeaa (Selena) and she has the most wicked and mischievous laugh. When she needs a diaper she brings it to us and will lay down so we can change her but everything is on her terms. If we notice she needs a diaper then she will take off running. She like to be in charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment