Thanksgiving was fun, I cooked, my mom, sister and niece came up. We did the black Friday shopping thing, we were up and out of the house by 6am(we got a late start) Joe left the house at 4am. Crazy guy! My sister and I saw the movie Twilight, it was pretty good I like the book better.
We went Christmas tree killing with the Smith's on Sunday, it was warm in the mountains this year, no snow and t-shirt weather-very strange.
After killing the tree and dragging it home, Selena got to decorate her first tree.
She also got this little house thing for her room and spends hours cooking for her babies in there. We moved the stove and sink in and she just has a great time. She will even close her bedroom door to keep Joe and I out so she can play.
Beaver game was a bust!
Joe's work Christmas party was last night at a local casino and it was very fun. Selena stayed with the Smiths.
My company finally felt the economy pinch and 25 people were let go today from 10-11am, the mood was very somber in the office the rest of the day.
And we are pregnant! Just kidding, just wanted to see if you were still with me or I put you to sleep rambling on. We at least the pictures to follow will be more fun.











2 comments:
you had me excited there for a minute...meanie! Looks like you picked up Cousin It in the woods too...
I totally fell for it! Maybe soon?? :)
Post a Comment