Thursday, December 18, 2008

I like snow...when I'm home

I'm missing out on all the snow in Seattle. My office closed today due to 6+ inches in Bellevue. What a crappy week to be traveling, I could have had a free snow day...
Anyway, I'm stuck in CA. My 8pm flight has been delayed for two hours (as of now) could be worse later this evening.
As I type this Joe is driving the truck to the airport and attempting to pick up the Magnum. My car just is not a great snow car. He's going to leave the truck for me so whenever I finally get home either midnight or thereafter, I can have 4-wheel drive. I'm really not looking forward to any of this. I love snow when I'm safe at home with my family but when it gets into the way of my travel plans I'm not to happy about it.
I think I'm just tired, thanks for listening to my rant.
Can't wait to leave for OR Friday, one day until two weeks off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

sorry to hear you are stuck in lame Cali when we have snow! you guys have been getting hit hard too form what i hear.

Safe travels and i hope the weather doesn't affect any of your holiday plans. we are still waiting to see if they are going to keep us from SO this weekend. hope not!