It’s been a long time since I posted an update on here. The holidays were busy, heck just life is busy. I struggle to figure it all out and sometimes I just want it all to go away. The laundry, the housework, the commute, the noise. I’m not depressed but I’m
not happy either. I feel like my emotions have been muted and that’s so strange
for me. It’s also a big reason I haven’t written on here in so long. It’s hard
for me to write when I don’t feel an urge to write. It’s also hard to know what
to write because I struggle with how to explain things and then I just get
frustrated and give up. BUT I know there are some very loyal family and friends
who keep up with me by reading this and I wanted to report that I am indeed
still here. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow and I believe the main culprit in my mood is the antibiotic Mepron. At first it was working but I notice a slow decline on my mood and ability to deal with life. While no one notices at work, everyone notices at home.
Natalia has been on Mepron for 4 months now and boy is she a tough on to handle on that stuff. Little miss sweet disappeared and in her place was a monster. Screaming, hitting, tantrums, biting... you name it. Getting in trouble at daycare daily. Man, it's been hard to deal with. She has been off Mepron for about 10 days and wow, such a sweet girl the real Tally is. So loving and helpful. It's hard to see her act out when really I know just what a great kid she is. She is at that point where she does not want to take medication. I totally understand, I'm tired of it also and it's a pain to remember hers, mine and all the dosing.
Here's hoping that my meds will change for the better and I can get on with enjoying life.
No comments:
Post a Comment