I picked her up from school and we went home to change before braving the craziness at the Tacoma Dome.
When we arrived at 5pm the energy could be heard blocks away from the actual Dome. We parked about three blocks away and started walking towards the Dome. There were a group of five 14-16 year old girls in front of us with tutu's and all purple. I guess it's Justin's favorite color I was told. A lady walking down the street the other way stopped me and asked if she could take a picture of my daughter and her friends. Wow, that was a real blow to my ego. How old do I look? The actual mothers of the girls her behind me.
We had about two hours until the concert so we went into the exhibition hall where the radio stations were. There was food, face panting, Just Dance 4 and tons of Justin T-shits. Of course Selena talked me into buying her one. I mean it is her first concert.
Once the actual doors opened at 6pm people poured into the Dome and Selena and I grabbed some dinner before heading to our REALLY GREAT seats.
Going to need a beer!
Selena was VERY excited!

Then it was show time!
Until I noticed Selena had passed out at the end.
She woke up this morning tired but very happy about going to the show. And boy tons of memories were made last night. Thank you mom for the fun tickets!











No comments:
Post a Comment