Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm back...

It's been a busy few months since I disappeared from the blog. I have been focusing on getting better, eating gluten free (not working so much) and house projects. We have been remodeling our kitchen for the past three weekends and are almost done. No I have no pictures since I left my camera at home and I'm in AZ for the week for work. The only nice thing about being here is the weather, its 87 degrees so I'm loving it. Trying to pace myself so I don't get to worn out. I had been working from home on Friday for the last 6 weeks so that was a nice break but I'm back to a full week on top of traveling. Got to my hotel at 8pm last night so I'm glad one day is done.
Tally has been talking a ton and I am so happy! Her favorite words are fire truck and airplane. She also loves to sing twinkle, twinkle, little star. She likes all doors closed and everything in its place. She pushes limits on everything and likes to be independent.




Selena is now in all size 5 clothing, she seemed to grow out of size 4 in the last two weeks. She is spelling everything and LOVES singing Taylor Swift at the top of her lungs. She is very sweet and helpfull always wanting to clear the table and she asks a million questions like most kids her age do.


2 comments:

Erin said...

welcome back! hope you feel get to feeling better soon...how is the gluten free going for you?

Libby said...

WOW...the girls are getting so big and extra extra cute!!! one of these days we will have to see you guys again, it has been forever! glad your able to enjoy some az sunshine, i'm sure it is reviving! :) take care!