Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nesting

I suppose you could call the phase I'm going through the nesting phase. I have been wanting to get those projects done that we have been putting off since May when we first started all the door replacements.
Well we picked up five doors last weekend. One bi-fold, the three bedroom doors and the guest bath door.
Joe had Monday off for the holiday and he had Carlton over to work on the trailer he has been building. Well I come home from work and all the new doors are up. Imagine my surprise since Joe had said that the trailer was top priority followed by the back bumper to the sammmy. I was figuring two+ months before these doors would be up. No trim yet but the hallway looks much bigger and so much nicer. Thanks Joe and Carlton!
Before

After




I had my 15.5 week check up today, gained 3 lbs, yikes, no one likes to hear that no matter how good of a reason it is.

I've been working closer to home out on a few properties for the last few weeks Tues-Thurs. This means I get to get Selena up, dressed and fed all before leaving for work. It really makes my mornings since I have never been able to do this. I'm sure Joe is enjoying the break also.

Alonzo's and uncle Dave are coming up tomorrow to spend a long weekend with us, I know Selena is excited to stay home from school on Friday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

The doors look great! I guess a nice Valentine's present!